Solidpump TBD agitator series are cast iron heavy-duty slurry / sand pumps using TBZ pumps as a base. TBDE pumps are equipped with agitators that assist smooth suction of the pumped media.
The side-flow, top-discharge design provide for motor cooling even in case the pump is operated continuously in semisubmerged condition.
TBDE pumps are suitable for transferring of water with sand, bentonite slurry and are used for slurry drilling, draining of slurry-contaminated water in civil engineering works, cleaning of sand pits, etc.
TBDE series pumps operate automatically with the help of bulit-in intelligent control system. This system helps the end-user to achieve electricity cost reduction at the construction or industrial site.
Key features of TBDE intelligent control system:
- Protects against reverse phase, ensuring correct impeller rotation;
- Protects against open phase or impeller jam, thus prevents accidental damage;
- Automatically stops the pump in case of overload, abnormal voltage with the recovery after 5 minutes;
- The pump stops working at high temperature, and will automatically restart after cooling to the specified temperature;
- The water level sensor's height is adjustable to control pump operation;
- The pump stops working within 60seconds when water level is below the water level probe keeping downtime for 180 seconds, after the 180 seconds, meanwhile the water level is above the water level sensor, the pump works again;
- Rapid assessment of the pump’s operation and malfunction history.